Come see beautiful floral interpretations of Grafton Artifacts from the collection of The Grafton Historical Society by the Grafton Garden Club & Historical Society members. The event will be held at the Grafton Historical Society Museum in the old Town Hall at 1 Grafton Common, Grafton, MA.
- Members only GALA PREVIEW: Saturday Sept 17, 2016 from 7:00 – 9:00 pm with hors d’oeuvres and wine
- PUBLIC EVENT: Sunday Sept 18, 2016 from 2:00 – 4:00 pm
Membership in either organization allows attendance at the GALA PREVIEW, Saturday Sept. 17, 2016 from 7:00 pm to 9:00 pm. This event is sponsored by Grafton Liquors.
- Elizabeth Weeks: Wedding Gown of Zosia Linek Obara (donor: Stasia Rawinski)
- Helen Blazis: fan
- Chrystal Paul: Scarlet Jacket
- Fran Bramhall: colorful thread on spindles; Fisherville Mill cloth (donors: Dan Finn; Stasia Rawinski)
- Juliann Cormier: Blue Willow Bowl
- Carolyn Jakubiak: fire equipment
- Nancy Therrien: stars and stripes band outfit
- Joan Avato: plate with crabapple motif
- Robin Cote: Victorian skirt and blouse (donor: Nicholson – Anderson)
- Heidi Fowler: Alice in Wonderland book (donor Maroney)
- Evelyn Guillette: Patch work quilt (donor Deschenes)
- Jeanne Bolivar: Nelson Family Table