About the Grafton Historical Society
The Grafton Historical Society, incorporated in 1964, is a private organization that collects, preserves and interprets objects related to the history of Grafton, Massachusetts. The office and museum are located in the Lower Level of the Grafton Town House (the former Town Hall). It is operated and managed by a 9-member volunteer board of directors, along with a core of dedicated volunteers. Educational programs are held September through May, and the annual “Antiques & Arts Fair” show+sale is held on the third Saturday in June. The Society is recognized by the IRS as a Section 501 (c) 3 tax-exempt organization.
- 49th Annual Antiques and Arts Fair June 18, 2016
- 2016 Grafton History Day – Saturday, May 14
- New England Stone Wall Construction, Friday, April 8, 2016
- New Grafton History Book
- History of Chocolate, Sunday, March 13, 2016
- (CANCELLED) Celebrating Frank Sinatra, Friday February 5, 2016
We accept PayPal, see the Join page
OUR MISSION STATEMENT
- To foster interest in Grafton’s past
- To collect and preserve Grafton artifacts and memorabilia
- To provide research resources for students and future generations
Wanted: Old pictures of Grafton
We will scan them and return them to you.
Call (508) 839-0000 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org