About the Grafton Historical Society
The Grafton Historical Society, incorporated in 1964, is a private organization that collects, preserves and interprets objects related to the history of Grafton, Massachusetts. The office and museum are located in the Lower Level of the Grafton Town House (the former Town Hall). It is operated and managed by a volunteer board of directors, along with a core of dedicated volunteers. Educational programs are held September through May, and the annual “Antiques & Arts Fair” show+sale is held on the third Saturday in June. The Society is recognized by the IRS as a Section 501 (c) 3 tax-exempt organization.
- 50th Annual Antiques and Arts Fair, Saturday June 17, 2017
- Grafton History Day and Plant Sale, Saturday May 13, 2017
- Rob Vella Presents “The Haunted Mind” Thursday April 13, 2017
- Musician Walter Buckingham, Sunday April 2, 2017
- History in Bloom, Sunday Sept 17-18, 2016
- Announcing the 2016-2017 Programs Schedule
OUR MISSION STATEMENT
- To foster interest in Grafton’s past
- To collect and preserve Grafton artifacts and memorabilia
- To provide research resources for students and future generations
Wanted: Old pictures of Grafton
We will scan them and return them to you.
Call (508) 839-0000 or email: email@example.com