The Historical Society of Grafton, Mass.
The Grafton Historical Society of Grafton, Massachusetts was incorporated in 1964 to collect, preserve, and interpret objects related to the history of Grafton, Massachusetts. A volunteer board of directors runs the Society, along with a core of dedicated volunteers. Located in the former library building of South Grafton, the Society’s museum is filled with artifacts, clothing, photos, and paperwork dating back throughout Grafton’s history. Educational programs are held September through May, and the annual “Antiques & Arts Fair” is held on the third Saturday in June. Donations have tax status as the Society is recognized by the Internal Revenue Service as a Section 501 (c)(3) tax-exempt organization.
- Morning Coffee and Discussion Group – Sunday, September 24th 10AM – 12PM.
- 54th Annual Antique & Arts Show: Saturday, June 17, 2023 9 am – 3 pm
- Little Bank Day, Sunday, May 21st 1 – 4 pm
- 2023 Volunteer of the Year Awards
- “The History of Baseball” Saturday, February 18th 2 PM
- Genealogists: Check Out the Museum!
OUR MISSION STATEMENT
- To foster interest in Grafton’s past
- To collect and preserve Grafton artifacts and memorabilia
- To provide research resources for students and future generations
Wanted: Old pictures of Grafton
We will scan them and return them to you. Call (508) 839-0000 or email: email@example.com
Looking for historical societies for Graftons in other states?