the Grafton Historical Society of Grafton, Massachusetts
The Grafton Historical Society of Grafton, Massachusetts was incorporated in 1964 to collect, preserve, and interpret objects related to the history of Grafton, Massachusetts. The office and museum are located in the Lower Level of the Grafton Town House on the Town Common. It is operated and managed by a volunteer board of directors, along with a core of dedicated volunteers. Educational programs are held September through May, and the annual “Antiques & Arts Fair” is held on the third Saturday in June. The Society is recognized by the IRS as a Section 501 (c)(3) tax-exempt organization.
- Annual Meeting, Friday April 27, 2018
- Grafton Celebrates the Holidays, Sunday December 3, 2017
- 50th Annual Antiques and Arts Fair, Saturday June 17, 2017
- Grafton History Day and Plant Sale, Saturday May 13, 2017
- Rob Vella Presents “The Haunted Mind” Thursday April 13, 2017
- Musician Walter Buckingham, Sunday April 2, 2017
OUR MISSION STATEMENT
- To foster interest in Grafton’s past
- To collect and preserve Grafton artifacts and memorabilia
- To provide research resources for students and future generations
Wanted: Old pictures of Grafton
We will scan them and return them to you. Call (508) 839-0000 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking for historical societies for Graftons in other states?