The Historical Society of Grafton, Mass.
The Grafton Historical Society of Grafton, Massachusetts was incorporated in 1964 to collect, preserve, and interpret objects related to the history of Grafton, Massachusetts. A volunteer board of directors runs the Society, along with a core of dedicated volunteers. Located in the former library building of South Grafton, the Society’s museum is filled with artifacts, clothing, photos, and paperwork dating back throughout Grafton’s history. Educational programs are held September through May, and the annual “Antiques & Arts Fair” is held on the third Saturday in June. Donations have tax status as the Society is recognized by the Internal Revenue Service as a Section 501 (c)(3) tax-exempt organization.
- History Repeats the 1918 Pandemic
- Coronavirus stories wanted:
- Sorry we are Canceling the Annual Antiques & Arts Fair
- Sorry – Canceled – Sunday, March 29th – 2 PM -“I Now Pronounce You – Lucy Stone”
- Tuesday, March 10th, 7:30 pm – Suffrage Balladeer
- Sorry – Canceled – Sunday, March 22, 2pm, Children’s Colonial Breakfast
OUR MISSION STATEMENT
- To foster interest in Grafton’s past
- To collect and preserve Grafton artifacts and memorabilia
- To provide research resources for students and future generations
Wanted: Old pictures of Grafton
We will scan them and return them to you. Call (508) 839-0000 or email: email@example.com
Looking for historical societies for Graftons in other states?