The Historical Society of Grafton, Mass.
The Grafton Historical Society of Grafton, Massachusetts was incorporated in 1964 to collect, preserve, and interpret objects related to the history of Grafton, Massachusetts. A volunteer board of directors runs the Society, along with a core of dedicated volunteers. Located in the former library building of South Grafton, the Society’s museum is filled with artifacts, clothing, photos, and paperwork dating back throughout Grafton’s history. Educational programs are held September through May, and the annual “Antiques & Arts Fair” is held on the third Saturday in June. Donations have tax status as the Society is recognized by the Internal Revenue Service as a Section 501 (c)(3) tax-exempt organization.
- Volunteers Wanted, June 18th
- Annual Antiques & Arts Show – June 18 9am – 3pm
- Sunday, April 3rd Book Signing
- December 5th – Grafton Celebrate the Holidays!
- Sunday, November 7, 2021 – 2PM – Judith Kalaora – I Now Pronounce You “Lucy Stone”
- Sunday, October 24, 2021 – 2PM – Artist Charlotte Eckler Event – Print Making
OUR MISSION STATEMENT
- To foster interest in Grafton’s past
- To collect and preserve Grafton artifacts and memorabilia
- To provide research resources for students and future generations
Wanted: Old pictures of Grafton
We will scan them and return them to you. Call (508) 839-0000 or email: email@example.com
Looking for historical societies for Graftons in other states?